Monday, June 21, 2021

Empty

I feel empty today. I've been like this for a few days now. One friend of mine from South Korea asked me if I am feeling heavy and I could have said it is too heavy but I did not. I don't want to pass this burden on to someone so far away but it really felt good when she reached out.  

I am trying to know how can I describe this emptiness. It is not like I'd want to explain myself to anyone and be understood. It is more of seeking my lost self in the woods and gives meaning to the heaviness I feel. The more I seek for the reasons, the more I want to run away from something or from people. It seems to me as though this emptiness emerged from being restricted and neglected. I can't even explain how being empty feels heavy. It was not supposed to be heavy when you aren't carrying something, right? 

One thing for sure is I feel wrong for experiencing these emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Empty

I feel empty today. I've been like this for a few days now. One friend of mine from South Korea asked me if I am feeling heavy and I cou...